From February 2018 we will be running on an automated monthly debit system. The tuition costs have been averaged across the year and will be automatically billed monthly. This will mean a smaller amount in one go, and a regular amount each time. Even better, you no longer have to remember to pay. We offer a monthly direct debit service. Using a secure payment gateway we automatically debit your nominated card for the month in advance. When classes aren’t running on public holidays or scheduled curriculum breaks the amount will be prorated. *for more details see the 2018 Participation Policy
40 minute classes: $40.00
50 minute classes: $67.80
60 minute classes: $79.80
80 minute classes: $103.80
120 minute classes: $128.00
160+ minute classes: Tuition advised to those involved
The annual registration and insurance fee covers your membership with Gymnastics Australia, Gymnastics Victoria and Peninsula Gymnastics. It provides an assurance that you are participating with an affiliated club of Gymnastics Australia for which there are high standards of qualification and compliance. Through this program registered participants and KinderGym carers are also covered through Marsh Advantage Insurance for personal injury. You can view the policy documents and what is covered on the Marsh Advantage website.
2018 Insurance and Registration Fees
Primary school aged and above $50.00 per calendar year
Kinder programs $40.00 per calendar year
(all insurance and registrations expire with Gymnastics Australia 31/12/2018)
Current members* of Peninsula Gymnastics, you will receive the following benefits for 2018:
- 10% discount off a party / group booking at Peninsula Gymnastics in 2018
- A minimum of 10% discount on holiday programs and fun night sessions for 2018 (excludes private lessons and group private lessons)
- *A current member is any person with a paid insurance and registration fee for that calendar year
We understand that things come up and you may miss a class every now and then, through illness, specialist appointments, school camps etc. That’s why we offer unlimited rescheduling. Simply let the Customer Service Team know that you are going to be absent and they will assist you with rescheduling your lesson.
To ensure this service operates efficiently we ask you to observe the following points:
- Call and let the Customer Service Team know that you will be away for your scheduled class
- Call the Customer Service Team up to 7 days in advance of when you would like to reschedule. This way we will know if we have availabilities in the class, if people have let us know they will be absent, and we can book you in.
- You can only reschedule into classes with availabilities. We will not over fill any class, as this would compromise the service and delivery to others in the class
- You must book in through the Customer Service Team – if you just turn up to the centre without booking you will not be permitted to join a class. We need to let our coaching team know who to expect for each class in advance, so they can prepare appropriately
- In some specialist classes we do not have the ability to offer make up sessions, as they do not have a duplicate class in the schedule. This includes the Gymstar Competitive Program, Tumbling / Conditioning, Flexibility and Teen Fit. No refunds will be issued for classes that are missed in these classes
We know Peninsula Gymnastics has something to offer you! We are so confident that you will love your experience with us and your tuition, that should you wish to cancel your membership within 14 days of your first lesson we will issue a full refund, inclusive of trial class, registration and any tuition payment. *New members is defined as a person who has not participated in any of our programs before their first class
Contact us to enquire about availabilities and we will get more information to you within 24hrs Monday – Friday. New enquiries over the weekend will be attended to on Monday morning. We only take bookings in classes with availabilities, so if no spots are available in your preferred class/time we can put you on the waiting list and contact you as soon as a position comes up.