Peninsula Gymnastics currently runs an automated fortnightly debit system. Tuition costs will be processed every second Monday, with the exception of Monday Public Holidays where payments will be processed on the next business day. This means a smaller amount in one go, and a regular amount each time. Even better, you no longer have to remember to pay. We offer a fortnightly direct debit service. Using a secure payment gateway we automatically debit your nominated card for the two weeks in advance. When classes aren’t running on public holidays or scheduled curriculum breaks the amount will be prorated.
*For more details see the 2020 Participation Policy and our 2020 Fee Schedule and Payment Dates.
45 minute classes: $39.90 ($19.95 per week)
55 minute classes: $47.70 ($23.85 per week)
115 minute classes: $74.90 ($37.45 per week)
BabyGym: $5 (casual weekly booking)
Adults: $25 (casual weekly booking)
Peninsula Gymnastics is an affiliated member with Gymnastics Victoria and Gymnastics Australia. This provides an assurance that you are participating with an affiliated club for which there are high standards of qualification and compliance. Through this program registered participants and KinderGym carers are also covered through Marsh Advantage Insurance for personal injury. You can view the policy documents and what is covered on the Marsh Advantage website.
Current members of Peninsula Gymnastics, you will receive the following benefits for 2020:
- 10% discount off a party / group booking at Peninsula Gymnastics in 2020
- A minimum of 10% discount on scheduled break programs and fun night sessions for 2020 (excludes private lessons and group private lessons)
We understand that things come up and you may miss a class every now and then, through illness, specialist appointments, school camps etc. That’s why we offer make up tokens.
To ensure this service operates efficiently we ask you to observe the following points:
- Notify us of your future absence via the Customer Portal (or call and let the Customer Service Team know that you will be away for your scheduled class), so we can record an excused absence for you and create a makeup token
- Your make-up token will expire at the end of the calendar year (if unused prior to the expiry date, the make-up will be forfeited)
- Call the Customer Service Team up to 7 days in advance of when you would like to reschedule. This way we will know if we have availabilities in the class, if other members have let us know they will be absent, and we can book you in
- A make up class can only be taken in your current program and whilst you have an active enrolment
- You can only reschedule into classes with availabilities. We will not overfill any class, as this would compromise the service and delivery to others in the class
- You must book in through the Customer Service Team – if you just turn up to the centre without booking you will not be permitted to join a class. We need to let our coaching team know who to expect for each class in advance, so they can prepare appropriately
- Call and let the Customer Service Team know if you are unable to attend the scheduled make up class to allow the session to be offered to another member
- Make up classes that are not attended, without prior notification of absence, cannot be rebooked
- No refunds will be issued for any classes missed
- In some specialist classes we do not have the ability to offer make up sessions, as they do not have a duplicate class in the schedule. This includes the Gymstar Competitive Program, Tumbling & Conditioning, Teen Fit, Adults and BabyGym. No refunds will be issued for sessions that are missed in these classes
We know Peninsula Gymnastics has something to offer you! We are so confident that you will love your experience with us and your tuition, that should you wish to cancel your membership within 14 days of your first lesson we will issue a full refund, inclusive of trial class, registration and any tuition payment. *New members is defined as a person who has not participated in any of our programs before their first class
Contact us to enquire about availabilities and we will get more information to you within 24hrs Monday – Friday. New enquiries over the weekend will be attended to on Monday morning. We only take bookings in classes with availabilities, so if no spots are available in your preferred class/time we can put you on the waiting list and contact you as soon as a position comes up.