We understand that things come up and you may miss a class every now and then, through illness, specialist appointments, school camps etc. That’s why we offer make up tokens.
To ensure this service operates efficiently we ask you to observe the following points:
- Notify us of your future absence via the Customer Portal (or call and let the Customer Service Team know that you will be away for your scheduled class), so we can record an excused absence for you and create a makeup token
- Call the Customer Service Team up to 7 days in advance of when you would like to reschedule. This way we will know if we have availabilities in the class, if other members have let us know they will be absent, and we can book you in
- A make up class can only be taken in your current program and whilst you have an active enrolment
- You can only reschedule into classes with availabilities. We will not overfill any class, as this would compromise the service and delivery to others in the class
- You must book in through the Customer Service Team – if you just turn up to the centre without booking you will not be permitted to join a class. We need to let our coaching team know who to expect for each class in advance, so they can prepare appropriately
- Call and let the Customer Service Team know if you are unable to attend the scheduled make up class to allow the session to be offered to another member
- Make up classes that are not attended, without prior notification of absence, cannot be rebooked
- No refunds will be issued for any classes missed
- In some specialist classes we do not have the ability to offer make up sessions, as they do not have a duplicate class in the schedule. This includes the Gymstar Competitive Program, Tumbling & Conditioning, Teen Fit, Adults and BabyGym. No refunds will be issued for sessions that are missed in these classes
We know Peninsula Gymnastics has something to offer you! We are so confident that you will love your experience with us and your tuition, that should you wish to cancel your membership within 14 days of your first lesson we will issue a full refund, inclusive of trial class, registration and any tuition payment. *New members is defined as a person who has not participated in any of our programs before their first class
Contact us to enquire about availabilities and we will get more information to you within 24hrs Monday – Friday. New enquiries over the weekend will be attended to on Monday morning. We only take bookings in classes with availabilities, so if no spots are available in your preferred class/time we can put you on the waiting list and contact you as soon as a position comes up.
We like to be agile and flexible, so to complement this we are also giving every member the ability to PAUSE their child’s enrolment for up to 2 weeks during the calendar year.
Know you are going away? School camp?… You can put your child’s spot on hold for either one week at a time on two separate occasions, or you can pause for a fortnight in one go, with the guarantee that your child will have their spot to return to! We will then apply a credit to your account for that period. Please note we will require a minimum of one week’s notice to implement the pause on your child’s enrolment. This new feature will also provide further opportunity for members to book make-up classes.